Location: Remote, USA
Unity Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Global Desk team supporting executive leadership groups across business units. As a partner and first-line of communication with our leaders, you will work closely with company executives, fellow assistants, and employees from across the company to ensure a smooth and effective workflow for your Executive partners and their teams.
We are looking for a proficient administrative professional with stellar interpersonal demeanor, and desire to learn, collaborate and tackle problems! You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a centralized team of assistants in a remote setting, and demonstrate consistency in forming lasting partnerships across all levels to help enable the success of Unity’s executive leaders and the teams that they lead.
If you are passionate about problem solving, and want to provide detailed, timely, and empathetic support to a highly dedicated executive group, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of logistics for calendar management, conflicting priorities, event management, expenses and travel
- Plan and facilitate agenda and meeting objectives with little direction
- Strategically lead and prioritize personal and team tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization, including executives, peers, as well as internal teams and external vendors
- Support and improve administrative processes and objectives aligned to business unit goals
What we’re looking for
- Consistent track record operating in hyper-growth environments, where establishing relationships has been critical to getting things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication including supporting internal team processes and knowledge delivery.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of critical information with tact and excellent judgment
- Prior experience with travel, and expense reports that include transactions from multiple countries
- Proficiency in Google applications, MS Office Suite, Slack and learning new tools as needed.
You might also have
- 4+ years of experience in high level strategy, operations with executive administration
- Experience supporting cross functional initiatives, goal alignment, and succeeding in fast paced growing environments
- Diverse and open approach collaborating on team objectives