Full-Time Executive Assistant ($70k to $115k)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – REMOTE (TEMPORARY)
Fully Remote Remote ADMINISTRATION
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHIN
OCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand. When you choose to join OCHIN, you have the opportunity to continuously grow your skills and do meaningful work to help fulfill our mission.
OCHIN provides leading-edge technology, data analytics, research, and support services to nearly 1,000 community health care sites, reaching nearly 6 million patients nationally. We believe that every individual, no matter their race, ethnicity, background, or zip code, should have a fair opportunity to achieve their full health potential. Our work addresses differences in health that are systemic, avoidable, and unjust. We partner, learn, innovate, and advocate, in order to close the gap in health for individuals and communities negatively impacted by racism or other structural inequities.
At OCHIN, we value the unique perspectives and experiences of every individual and work hard to maintain a culture of belonging.
Founded in Oregon in 2000, OCHIN employs a growing virtual workforce of more than 900 diverse professionals, working remotely across 46 states. We offer a generous compensation package and are committed to supporting our employees’ entire well-being by fostering a healthy work-life balance and equitable opportunity for professional advancement. We are curious, collaborative learners who strive to live our values every day: leadership, collaboration, excellence, innovation, inclusion, and stewardship. OCHIN is excited to support our continued national expansion and the increasing demand for our innovative tools and services by welcoming new talent to our growing team.
This position is considered temporary and we anticipate needing this position until 12/4/2023.
The Executive Assistant position performs a range of functions to ensure smooth operations as a member of the Administrative Assistant team. In this role, the employee is expected to possess an advanced level of understanding of various department operations as well as an above-average ability to solve problems independently that may occur in the course of performing daily activities. This role is also expected to make decisions independently as needed and communicate those decisions to the Office Manager or Executive Team member as appropriate.
- Admin Team Support: Master all Administrative assistant tasks as well as offer support and backfill for all associated responsibilities
- Executive Support: Maintain assigned Executive’s Outlook calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, place all travel reservations, respond to correspondence as directed, and update executive dashboard as needed. Retain corporate records as requested or legally required
- Plan, attend meetings with the VP, and take detailed notes during meetings
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Event Support: Responsible for vendor relationships related to meetings and events such as catering, room rentals, equipment rental, sound system, and video operational effectiveness. Functions as a person responsible for implementation by working with ELT sponsor of the event to ensure needs for conducting a problem-free event are met
- Mentor entry-level Administrative Assistants and provide guidance during complex projects
- Participate in and lead process improvements within the administrative assistant team
- Lead change by modeling behavior and influencing others
- Escalate risks and issues as appropriate
- Lead and model OCHIN’s Values
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional growth
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, Associates degree, or higher a plus
- Minimum of 4 years’ EA work experience in a relevant environment; two must be specific experience in a high-volume reception capacity
- Advanced proficiency skills in MS Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook) experience with pivot tables a plus (may be tested)
- Above-average writing and spelling skills
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm net (may be tested) 65- 70 wpm (net) a plus
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability for the tasks they are responsible for
- Above-average communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized
Base Pay Overview
The typical offer range for this role is minimum to midpoint, ($70,214 – $87,767) with the midpoint representing the average pay in a national market scope for this position. Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will consider a wide range of factors directly relevant to this position, including, but not limited to, skills, knowledge, training, responsibility, and experience, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Work Location and Travel Requirements
OCHIN is 100% remote organization. Work from home requirements are:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently from a home office environment
- High Speed Internet Service
- It is a requirement that employees work in a distraction free workplace
- Travel may be required to support our member organizations on-site based on business requirements for OCHIN
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits. See our website for details: https://ochin.org/employment-openings
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To keep our colleagues, members, and communities safe, OCHIN requires all employees including remote employees, contractors, interns, and new hires to be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, as supported by state and federal public health officials, as a condition of employment. All new hires are required to provide proof of full vaccination or receive approval for a medical or religious exemption before their hire date.
Equal Opportunity Statement
OCHIN is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve.As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, OCHIN, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.
Min – $70,214 Mid- $87,767 Max -$115,852
44 total views, 1 today