Executive Assistant – SVP Sales
.efficiently simplifies busy and complex ways of working to reduce business costs and improve productivity. We provide easy-to-use yet powerful software tools and staffing solutions for various industries so you can achieve maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense.
Our toolkit includes a disrupting SaaS application built for the design and construction industry. We are also in the business of the power of people in our managed staffing placement service.
We are looking for a Virtual Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Sales for .efficiently – a remote company delivering technology and staffing solutions.
As Virtual Executive Assistant to the SVP of Sales, you will work closely with them, serving as their additional pair of eyes, ears, and hands. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of this role requires the ideal candidate to have excellent communication, time management, and administrative skills.
You are a detail-oriented person who is willing to take the initiative and is adaptive by nature. In other words, you are a go-getter and a doer; you connect the dots and always stay one step ahead in all aspects of your work. You love processes and procedures and organizing the impossible.
You are personable and empathetic, and comfortable professionally interacting with high-level executives. You will also interact regularly with .efficiently Team Members that report to the SVP of Sales, ensuring that tasks are completed and appropriate milestones are met.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work directly with the SVP of Sales to support all aspects of their daily work including administration requirements
- Meeting coordination – action items and project action management
- Follow up with team members on deliverables by key deadlines
- Maintain the SVP of Sales calendar to the nth degree, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and arrangements, while maintaining regular discretion in committing time and evaluating their needs.
- Coordinate work with other .efficiently team members as needed and play a key role in coordinating staff efforts
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the SVP of Sales.
- Regularly assist in project management duties, including project planning, prioritization, initiation, and execution, and fostering collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the SVP of Sales; keep them advised of time-sensitive issues and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Assist the SVP of Sales in developing presentations, reports, spreadsheets, policies, and general communication for internal and external audiences.
- Schedule and prepare for meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials, as well as attend and take discussion notes and key takeaways.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other teams or executives as needed.
- Ability to work with a large group and manage a great deal of information, tasks, and relationships
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt and work well with all employees
- You should be extremely detail-oriented and well organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Preferred – experience with Salesforce