Executive Assistant – Part-time
Fully Remote Remote Worker – N/A ICF
ABOUT ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL
Associations International is a full-service association management firm providing services and support for international and domestic associations. We focus on the needs of each of our partner associations, helping them build their membership, promote their missions, and support their value.
Above all, we nourish their ability to grow. We hire diverse and talented people who drive the success of our partner associations by bringing their talents, passions, and expertise to the team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of respect and belonging and are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient for ten years and counting!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Associations International is currently looking for a part-time Executive Assistant to join our Thought Leadership Institute team as part of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). ICF’s Thought Leadership Institute (TLI) group aims to show coaches and global leaders how coaching contributes to the best possible futures for work, education, social policy, planetary ecology, and coaching. As the Executive Assistant for the TLI team, you will work with the Vice President to plan, coordinate, and executive initiatives.
- Maintains the Vice President’s calendar.
- Drafts correspondence for the Vice President in accordance with oral/written instructions.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the master calendar of events & meetings for the Board of Trustees, related Committees, task Forces and Department team meetings.
- Prepare meeting notices, agendas, materials and minutes for the Board of Trustees, related Committees and Task Forces as needed.
- Coordinate all meeting tasks i.e., room set-up, audio/visual, meals, pre-event, and onsite logistics.
- Maintain updated listings of Board of Directors and related Committees and Task Forces members.
- Schedule and prepare yearly tasks, particularly related to Board of Directors s and related Committees and Task Forces (Elections, Orientations, Budget process etc..).
- Coordinate travel accommodations and for Vice President and Board of Directors.
- Process expense reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Position is virtual/ remote, and a professional office environment and equipment is required.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant interacting with counterparts of senior levels in large corporations.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth and current experience with Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel. Advanced knowledge of Power Point and ability to create executive level presentations and documents.
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling and managing virtual meetings, e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and willingness to learn and master additional software as needed.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work independently on multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and quickly changing environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload by priorities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a busy executive’s calendar and workload.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Exhibits a global mindset and ideally a passion and or interest for coaching.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Dependable, flexible, responsible, and efficient.
WHY JOIN ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL?
- Flexibility: remote, hybrid and in office options available
- Competitive compensation: based on skills and experience
- Retirement: 401(k) plan which includes company contributions
- Culture: Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient 2013 – 2022.
Associations International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AI recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires support in applying, please reach out to our HR team at 859-219-3567.