About the work: We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high impact administrative support to the Chief of Brand and a subset of the company’s C suite leaders within the Brand organization, performing a variety of administrative tasks. We are seeking a self driven, highly organized, and proactive individual.
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded Unicorn valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the work:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high impact administrative support to the Chief of Brand and a subset of the company’s C suite leaders within the Brand organization, performing a variety of administrative tasks. We are seeking a self driven, highly organized, and proactive individual.
This role is responsible for a wide range of activities including management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements, tracking key deliverables, coordinating domestic and international travel, expenses and budgeting project coordination and document review. Other activities include coordinating meeting agendas, facilitating key team activities (such as All Hands meeting planning).
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. This breaks down into  main components of work:
SPECIFIC SUPPORT FOR CHIEF OF BRAND
- Serve as the point of contact and community representative for the COB
- Conserve COB’s time and promote the corporate image by representing COB internally and externally, providing liaison between Founders, COB, key executives, and employees
- Calendar Management – Provide proactive assistance in preparing executives for scheduled appointments/meetings
- Manage the day-to-day business activities of COB
- Independently handle all correspondence (written or electronic), including either independently responding on behalf of COB or preparing response for COB’s signature
- Handle incoming phone calls, screen and delegate to appropriate individuals
GENERAL SUPPORT OF BRAND LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements and compile expense reports
- Approve invoices and forward to accounting for payment
- Assist with meeting planning, arrangements and correspondence involving outside organizations for executives
- Make arrangements for meeting space and meals for various meetings
- Ensure that all materials are prepared and distributed in advance of meetings
- Handle all travel arrangements, including maintaining travel documents such as passport and visas
SUPPORT OF FRANCHISE RELATIONS AND AD HOC PROJECTS
- Assist with coordinate of Home Office events such as Convention, community service projects, employee engagement events and other Omaha office based events or projects
- Provide franchise owner and client relations assistance
- Prepare anniversary notes to all franchise owners on year anniversary dates
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Five plus years’ experience C-level executive assistance required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively
- Organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Utilize independent judgment and initiative in decision making
- Work independently, utilize discretion, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Proactively prepare executives for appointments and meetings and maintain flexibility, when needed
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks while working with a sense of urgency
- Establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving, and making adjustments to plans
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and implementing changes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Type 60 WPM with minimal errors
- Patient and congenial on the telephone
Honor is remote-friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.