Full-Time Executive Assistant ($52k – $91k)
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Home
- Job Posting – Salary Range: $52,807 – $91,533
- Department: Administration & Office Support
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For five years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions and create a better tomorrow.
This role will support our Experian Software Solutions (ESS) business. ESS is responsible for building an innovative and market leading global portfolio of software products, focused on Analytics, Decisioning and Fraud use cases. ESS software unlocks the value of data for our clients.
This is a US based, 100% remote position.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide executive level administrative assistance in a fast-paced environment and will also work very closely with all other executive management support staff. The Executive Administrative Assistant support responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of meetings involving staff, in-person or telephonic, including preparing and organizing all arrangements relating to the meeting location, materials, meals and conference call lines as needed. Create itinerary and document detail in Outlook.
- Effectively utilize travel and meeting policies and procedures to complete all aspects of travel (flights and transportation and hotel accommodations), both domestic and international, meeting arrangements.
- Successfully manage the day-to-day calendaring and domestic/international travel arrangements.
- Deliver effective communication and establish professional relationships with staff, external vendors and customers.
- Receive and manage incoming telephone calls/emails and requests in a timely matter. Will require the ability to resolve any routine to moderately complex inquiries and knowledge of when to escalate to the attention of the Executive.
- Coordinate quarterly All Team meetings which includes ordering necessary supplies, video conference equipment set up for offsite attendees, consolidating PowerPoint presentation, scheduling of presenters and necessary refreshments.
- Take meeting minutes and assist in tracking action items from meetings when requested.
- Process expense report(s).
- Maintain distributions lists and organization chart(s).
- Format and edit letters, reports and presentations and all other correspondence from draft state to final draft.
- Order office supplies including business cards for executive(s) as needed.
- Assist with department new hire set up: equipment ordering, office supplies, profile set up, onboarding meetings (travel profile, expense reports, Oracle set-up, education express, Amex card and mobile phone if required).
- Build relationships with other Executive Assistants Act as a backup for other Executive Assistants as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- 7+ years of executive-level administrative support experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Must show a history of being a self-starter in identifying ways to make an executive’s day more manageable, while maintaining positive relationships with other executive assistants and company staff.
- Ability to set priorities based upon criticality and importance within the department and as part of the company’s overall directive.
- Advanced level experience with MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and managing busy executive schedule(s).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills needed to work effectively across departments and external partners/vendors and customers.
- Confidentiality is a MUST.
- Extreme organizational and efficiency skills are critical; there will be urgent items to manage such as travel and scheduling changes.
- Hours for the role are ideally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM but there is some flexibility *Being flexible to meet the day to day needs is very important. Some OT is required.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
58 total views, 1 today