Full-Time Executive Assistant ($50k)
Executive Assistant – Emerging Transportation Platforms – Remote US (Pacific Time Zone)
- Location: United States
- Job Description
- Job Family Internal Services
- Experience Level Experienced Professional
- Full Time / Part Time Full-time
- Remote vs Office Remote Only
- Contract Type Permanent
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
About Transportation as a Service (TaaS)
Transportation as a Service (TaaS) is redefining the fleet electrification market for private and public fleets, including autonomous driving fleets, transit bus agencies, and municipal and private commercial truck-&-van fleets. We are building the next level of Managed Services, taking complete ownership and control of the infrastructure and charging operation, the scheduling of the vehicles, the cloud platform, and the utility meter – in order to provide the highest availability and resilience in the market. In this way, we will accelerate the adoption of electric-powered fleets by optimizing the delivery of power and making refueling seamless and efficient. By taking control of the utility meter, and optimizing electricity rates and vehicle process flow, TaaS provides the lowest cost of electric fueling possible.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Head of Emerging Transportation Platforms. This position will be based remotely within the US and will be required to work during business hours in the Pacific Time Zone.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Directly support the Head of Emerging Platforms
- Run a high-volume calendar across global time zones with diplomacy, discretion, and excellent judgment
- Manage an extremely multifaceted and constantly evolving calendar and schedule
- Act as a liaison in relaying and exchanging information with leadership, employees, and external partners
- Assemble and create all necessary materials and resources to ensure CEO is prepared for upcoming meetings, presentations, projects, and events
- Complete monthly expense reports and other administrative tasks
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans to support the company’s business strategy.
- Develops, produces and reviews materials to support communication initiatives, including videos, case studies, newsletters and online content and actively seeks to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of such communication tools.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience of assisting Executives
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and designing scalable operating cadences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Quality focused and ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Familiarity with basic reporting techniques
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Confident self-starter that can take a task and run with it with limited supervision from executive
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Proficient in German
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees.
- The pay range for this position is $50,300 – $86,200. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
We are a global technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We value your unique identity and perspective. We are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
29 total views, 1 today