Full-Time Executive Assistant ($45k to $75k)
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States Job ID: 00055625151
This is a remote position available to any qualified applicant in the United States.
Provide secretarial and administrative support to a leadership team.
Duties to include:
- Calendaring Create, accept/decline, monitor and manage all aspects of exec calendar entries efficiently.
- Outlook Create, send, and respond to high-level internal and external email correspondence in impacting and effective fashion.
- Meeting management promptly prioritize and coordinate meeting requests in line with business objectives /demands both internal and external; proactively highlighting urgent issues/tasks.
- Events management arrange offsite meeting reservations or other stakeholder activities (internal and external), including negotiation of costs and management of logistics and venues.
- Responsible for all travel arrangements, including changes, cancellations, upgrades, visa requirements and travel memberships etc.
- Expenses Process, submit, monitor, and troubleshoot executive expense reporting
- External clients support client activities around globe. Liaise with both client and prospect C-level contacts and support staff to secure meetings and coordinate same.
- Confidential secretary duties (including handling sensitive information and deal proposal information etc.)
- Operational assistance as required.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $45,000-$75,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.