JOIN A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
ROCKSTARS ONLY NEED APPLY!
Focus Insite is currently in search of the right person to join our GROWING team as a PART-TIME EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT who will be working directly with our CEO and possibly assist with members of the executive team.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and friendly person with a strong PEOPLE SKILLS to join our company we can teach you the industry! We’ve
grown pretty rapidly, and what makes us special is how we operate and our plan to get there.
If you read our following core values and they resonate with you- you’re going to love working with us! Our core values are:
ATTITUDE – This is what you control every single day. We only want people who have a positive attitude (Google attitude by Charles Swindoll).
RELATIONSHIPS – The key to our long term success as a company is developing rock solid relationships with our clients.
COMMUNICATE – The majority of problems are caused by under communication. We OVER communicate with our clients and co-workers with proactive communication, rather than reactive communication.
OWN IT – Accountability and responsibility. You don’t always have to make the right decision, but make a decision and make it right!
SO- IF YOU DON’T AGREE WITH OUR CORE VALUES- BEST YOU STOP RIGHT NOW AND NOT APPLY.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and friendly person with strong PEOPLE SKILLS to join our company we can teach you the industry!
We are seeking an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT who will be working directly with our CEO, and at times assisting various members of our executive team. 20 to 30 hours per week to start (typically about 4 to 6 hours a day – can be flexible) and looking for the following hours.
10 AM to 3 PM EST
We recruit and schedule quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups and web studies.
However, what I really need is someone with the following:
- HIGHLY organized
- DETAIL oriented
- Anticipate- not just “react”
- If you’re the friend who organizes events, bachleorette parties, showers, the “mom” of the group- you’re my person!
- Interact with executive team and manage small projects
- Ability to book travel and hotels
- Need a “Ninja” who can book using airline points, etc
- Sense of humor- someone I would want to hang out with outside work
- Allow me to focus on selling and sales activity
- Running various reports
- Must be proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Ability to watch a tutorial and learn a software program (for example, Mailchimp, or monday.com)
- Maintain confidentiality
- GREAT sense of humor, cool, and someone who is fun to have a few drinks with
- Professional appearance and speaking voice
- To “zoom” on camera as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be comfortable using Google Sheets/Google Docs (Microsoft Office)
- Must be able to watch a tutorial on a software program and learn how to use it effectively (Tech Saavy- if you can operate and upload to social media- that probably works)
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Must be detail-oriented, detail-oriented and detail-oriented (Did I mention Detail oriented?
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines- and great with coworkers and people
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME
Recruiters have typically started and remain part- time. There are abilities to become full-time as an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Trainee, or you can remain part time.
WORK LOCATION: Fully Remote
- Competitive compensation
- 401K plan
- High growth company and potential to be promoted quickly
- Fun company culture
- Health benefits and PTO are available for full-time Employees
We truly pride ourselves in what we have accomplished here at Focus Insite, but the truth is, we are just getting started.
BEFORE APPLYING MAKE SURE YOU:
- Thoroughly read our vivid vision
- Do homework on our company
- Be prepared to work hard
Salary Range: $22-24 per hour to start