Title: Executive Assistant
Location: United States – Remote
Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will work PST (Pacific Standard Time) hours.
Udacity is seeking an Executive Assistant who has a natural passion for problem solving and excels in a dynamic and fast paced environment to support our CEO. This is a high impact role that requires strong organizational skills, ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities. Our ideal Udacian has a bias for action, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, outstanding attention to detail, and can communicate complex information across all levels of the business.
In this role, you will:
- Manage complex calendars and schedules, book and arrange travel, including complex and detailed itineraries, complete expenses reports, etc.
- Help maximize the time of the CEO in alignment with his priorities, ensure schedule is followed and respected
- Communicate directly with key leaders, stakeholders both internal and external on behalf of the CEO
- Prepare and/or review key, and often confidential and/or time-sensitive, correspondence including presentation decks and materials
- Organize events and meetings from concept to execution
- Coordinate and plan all logistics related to Board of Director meetings
- Play a lead role with the Administrative Assistant group and mentor new members
- Be the voice for continuous improvement in approach and processes
- Build relationships and camaraderie among the team
- Influence without authority and serve as a role model
- Special projects, as assigned (which could include travel).
What we look for:
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and drive outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service and responsiveness with exceptional attention to detail and bias for continuous improvement
- Professionalism and integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Composure, good judgment, and the ability to find solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative, with the ability to build relationships quickly and influence without authority across diverse people (broadly defined)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinker with the ability to anticipate needs and proactively address challenges
- Adaptable and flexible, able to pivot quickly with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, tools, and technologies with a growth mindset
Years and Type of Experience:
- 8+ years administrative assistant experience supporting c-suite level executives
- Experience organizing meetings and events
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite
- Facile with modern technology (e.g., Zoom, video conferencing, in-room collaboration tools, etc.)
- Desirable, experience supporting a CEO and Board of Directors