Full-Time Executive Assistant ($40k to $50k)
Executive Assistant Job Description
Market My Market is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and the Director of Operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support to serve as information and time gatekeeper. Responsibilities will include managing calendars, email inbox, slack messages, and travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant will assist in coordinating external thought-leadership opportunities for the CEO, support recruiting efforts, and oversee special projects. A successful candidate in this role will be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to be proactive independently.
Market My Market is a fast-growing, fully remote, digital marketing agency. The Executive Assistant should be excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment and have the ability to exercise good judgment, prioritization and discretion. This role is full-time and fully remote.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings, resolving any scheduling issues, appropriately prioritizing any conflicting needs
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, understanding key issues and priorities for the CEO and the company
- Screen and direct emails, slack messages, phone calls and incoming correspondence, using discretion to respond to or distribute as appropriate
- Make travel, meal and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and team for retreats, client & potential client visits, personal travel, etc.
- Support CEO’s efforts by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance
- Ensures follow-through of CEO’s internal and external initiatives, following up with appropriate parties and ensuring deadlines are being met
- Manages vendor relationships, negotiate packages and ensure team tools are utilized to fullest capacity and best value
- Supports team recruiting efforts, pre-screening resumes, screening calls of ideal candidates, running background checks and reference calls and facilitating new hire onboarding logistics
- Manages employee and client gifting
- Organizes documentation of processes and tools for internal training purposes
- Formats information for internal and external communication emails, presentations, & reports
- Helps prepare and analyze datasets in google sheets
Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
- Ensures that the CEO’s bio and messaging is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders
- Researches opportunities for the CEO to provide external thought leadership throughout the industry
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role to C-suite executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Experience with Asana, Slack, Hubspot, G-suite preferred
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Have a strong business sense in order to decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
- Able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
- Full-time Remote Work
- Flexible hours
- MMM Contribution to Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Sick time
- Lifestyle benefits via company awards program
- Enrollment in Safe Harbor 401K Plan after 1 year of employment
About Market My Market
Market My Market is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on delivering completely customized, full service marketing campaigns that bring companies to life online. We pride ourselves in delivering results that directly impact business. Our clients are primarily in the legal, medical and moving/storage industries.
We believe in growth, accountability, and ownership. The right person for this role will be on track for endless opportunities, and will enjoy the transparency of knowing their work is having an impact.
Our Core Values:
- Do What You Say
- Be Honest and Transparent
- Proactive, Not Reactive
- Be Thought-Leading
- Instill Trust Through Consistent Accountability
- Always Do Better, Always Be Better
- Do the Right Thing for Clients and Market My Market
In 2021 and 2022, Market My Market was recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work.
This position is fully remote.
Market My Market is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
62 total views, 2 today