Goodwall is a social platform that links youth to opportunities for skills development, jobs and scholarships. Leveraging technology and an ecosystem of partners, Goodwall empowers young people to take advantage of opportunities, connect to others with shared interests, and showcase their skills and talents through a digital CV that can be viewed by recruiters and investors. Through our gamified challenges, which focus on skills development while making a positive impact on society, youth can receive rewards such as monetary prizes, scholarships, courses, internships and jobs.
Goodwall is global and growing! We have more than 2 million members from 150+ countries. We are a remote-first company, and our team work where they are, all over the world.
Goodwall is financially backed by leading investors, raising over $20 million in funding and have been featured by Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and CNN.
Core Responsibilities (but not restricted to)
- Align consistently with Executive to ensure all needs are met
- Scheduling meetings in Google Calendars
- Internally, externally, sometimes in multiple times zones
- Handling of international and domestic travel, visas and other logistics for busy executive
- Maintenance of All Hands deck for the bi-monthly meeting
- Submitting requisition forms on behalf of executive
- Closely collaborate with other team members on projects and weekly demands
- Research and registering for upcoming conferences, summits, offsites, speaking events and Executive’s external organizations
- Partner with recruiting as needed for interviews and alignment
- Assist with brainstorming and execution on company culture events and challenges
- Previous experience with assisting Executives
- Understanding of the demands of a fast paced tech environment
- Experience with Google suite, slack, (Salesforce a plus) or willingness to learn
- English fluency and French or Spanish would be a plus
- MUST HAVE PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN European MARKET
- Flexible attitude with an ability to handle change
- Great can-do attitude and a self-starter
- Know how to prioritise
- To be organised, with files to full ownership of a project
- Great interpersonal skills, a people person
Nice to have
- Interest in making the world a better place
- Takes initiative when there is down time
- Curious about well-being and mental health
- Enthusiastic and creative – encouraging the team to participate in remote events
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing product and community for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues