Title: Executive Assistant, Hardware
Location: United States
- Employees can work remotely
Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
Square is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, helping our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistants (EAs) are the strategic partners who hold everything together – from calendaring and travel, to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in confidential efforts to support Square’s programs. The Square Executive Operations Team is a centralized organization where our EAs report into EA Managers. We are looking for an EA who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at strong communication in an energetic, fast-paced and human-centric environment.
- Provide administrative and strategic support to three leaders on the Hardware Team.
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs.
- Be an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives’ time.
- Identify gaps and take ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events.
- Maintain confidential information and effectively manage competing projects.
- Foster relationships with several cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals.
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role.
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and ability to connect distributed teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones in a remote environment.
- Full proficiency and extensive experience with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources