Full-Time Executive Assistant
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Santa Clara, California
- Flexible or Remote
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
This will support our General Manager- TMT (Telecom, Media, Technology) Industry
What you get to do in this role:
- We have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanor. You are the glue that keeps our Senior Leadership together. You’re enthusiastic, flexible and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who operates well in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Responsibilities:
- Calendar and Meeting management: coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, agency briefings, brown bags, virtual meetings/Zoom scheduling, off- site meetings and events, and one-on-one meetings. Assist with food orders, meeting needs, agenda support and note taking. Proactively manage calendar requests and conflicts
- Meeting and interview preparation.
- Provide agendas, resumes and appropriate materials in a timely manner ahead of meetings and interviews.
- Apply discipline and rigor around meetings by ensuring agendas and clarifying context and purpose with senior leaders you support as well as participants.
- Work with recruiting team to provide mutually convenient times for candidates and interviewers. Ensure candidates are settled in and supported during the interview process.
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international)
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner
- Provide onboarding support for new hires. Includes space, equipment requests, onboarding meeting scheduling, preparing cube space and being admin point of contact for new hire
- Submit and manage all help desk support requests for Sr. Directors as needed
- Provide onboarding support for new vendors and agencies, ensuring they have the right access and documents/enablement required to get them up and running
- Project work as needed to support each teams’ goals
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, attitude and approach
- Multi-taking is not an issue for you, your able to juggle multiple calendars, teams and requests. And be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Ability to drive schedules and agendas with deeper understanding of context
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines
- You are a technical wizard with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Zoom, Concur, BOX and JV20
Flexible – Employees who are contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly three days a week or less – most of our employees fall in this persona Employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home, coordinating with their team when they should be in the office to connect and collaborate. Required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
Remote – Employees who perform their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and are not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office,including those whose place of work is their home Required to workwithin their state, province, region, or country of employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at talent.acquisitionEservicenow.com for assistance.