Full-Time Executive Assistant
Interim Executive Assistant
US – Remote
Course Hero, Inc. is now Learneo!
Learneo is a platform of builder-driven businesses, including Course Hero, CliffsNotes, LanguageTool, LitCharts, Quillbot, Scribbr, and StudentBrands, all united around a shared mission of supercharging productivity and learning for everyone. We attract and scale high-growth businesses built and run by visionary entrepreneurs. Each team innovates independently but has a unique opportunity to collaborate, experiment, and grow together, and they are supported by centralized corporate operations functions, including HR, Finance, Legal, and Executive Operations.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support Learneo’s Founder/CEO, CFO/COO, and General Counsel. This is a contract position requiring a commitment of 40+ hours per week, with availability online between 8am-6pm PT Monday-Friday. The successful candidate will possess superior organizational and communication skills, including direct experience supporting multiple C-suite executives. In addition to calendar management, you will have the opportunity to contribute to high impact projects in which the executive team is involved (i.e. Board of Directors meeting prep, Company Town Hall meetings, Senior Staff meetings, Executive Offsite planning, Corporate Development support). This assignment will begin as soon as possible and end at the end of February 2024. While we cannot guarantee anything beyond this date, there is the possibility of the contract extending or converting to a full-time opportunity.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Provide administrative support and ad-hoc project management for Learneo’s executive team
- Help prioritize and manage the leaders’ time and ensure they are available and prepared for the most high-impact needs of the business
- Handle all inbound and outbound meeting requests and manage calendars accordingly, including corporate development related meetings and touchpoints with Learneo’s business-line leaders from across the globe
- Own the logistics and planning for events, trainings, and meetings involving the Executive team, including:
- Partner with key stakeholders to prepare for Senior Staff, Board of Directors, Town Halls, etc.
- Document meeting minutes, lead meeting communications, and ensure action items are clear and accounted for
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of departmental offsite meetings/gatherings, including partnering with outside vendors, booking travel arrangements, and providing basic project management to internal stakeholders
- Prepare expense reports, process POs, and provide other ad-hoc administrative support as needed
Are you our Interim Executive Assistant?
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role where you have been the primary administrative partner for multiple C-level executives
- Previous experience providing basic project management support, particularly for events and large departmental meetings that involve cross-functional collaboration and hard deadlines
- Proven ability to manage complex calendars, including scheduling internal and external meetings that are urgent, important, and across multiple time zones
- A proactive approach to problem solving with a keen ability to anticipate roadblocks, think critically, and act with urgency and sensitivity
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take on ambiguous requests with resourcefulness, foresight, and determination
- Clear and respectful communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates the utmost professionalism and poise, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Google Apps (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Slides) and savviness with other systems (i.e. Business Spend Management programs)
- Committed to fulfilling the duration of the contract (expected to end in February 2024)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fully remote environment
For contractor positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Other locations: IL, MA, NJ.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
In accordance with California, Colorado, New York, and Washington law, the hourly rate for this role if filled in any of these states is $41-75 per hour. The base pay for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above in accordance to a market-based pay structure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Course Hero:
Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate, confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.