Full-Time Executive Assistant
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: London / Remote
Type: Remote – Full-time
Join Chainlink Labs, a leading decentralized oracle network company, as an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our esteemed Engineering executives. In this critical role, you will be responsible for seamless calendar management, organizing department-wide meetings, and handling sensitive data discreetly. You will play an integral part in ensuring efficient operations for our Engineering team during our fast-paced, high-performance journey.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Act as a gatekeeper for the engineering executives time and focus – managing and prioritizing requests from across the business and the external ecosystem.
- Successfully coordinate and execute Engineering department meetings and communications, ensuring smooth collaboration and efficient information flow.
- Demonstrate the highest level of discretion when handling sensitive information, recognizing the importance of safeguarding the interests of Chainlink Labs.
- Exhibit excellent written communication skills, as you will be communicating largely in text and taking important notes for various engagements.
- Be a right-hand person to the executive team, partnering with them to help efficiently navigate their private and professional lives.
- Own and deliver on a wide variety of projects and initiatives for the exec team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience delivering a high touch support model, anticipating needs, and establishing seamless processes across core executive support tasks, e.g. scheduling, travel, communications, records, and reports.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant managing sensitive data and commitment to maintaining confidentiality within a security-focused company environment.
- Experience in a multi-time-zone/global setting, with a willingness to work outside usual business hours.
- Strong self-management, time management, and organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent written communication level, capable of articulating ideas and communicating clearly in writing.
- Experience using tact, sound business judgment, a solid understanding of our business, and impeccable time management, managing and prioritizing the C-Suite s schedule and business obligations.
At Chainlink Labs, we re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
24 total views, 1 today