Full-Time Executive Assistant
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to partner directly with three executive team members, responsible for our provider sales, payer partnerships, and business operations. In this dynamic, high-visibility role, you will drive efficiency and productivity for our executive leadership team, ensuring the expansive org operates with utmost effectiveness. The ideal candidate is passionate about executive operations and understands the invaluable asset of this role to a rapidly growing company.
- Directly own the calendar of 3 executive team members, liaising with critical internal and external stakeholders
- Critically prioritize their time and work with internal and external stakeholders with frequently complex schedules
- Support recruiting activities, communicating directly with high-priority candidates and collaborating with the Talent Coordinators on interview scheduling
- Support the planning of wide-scale org events, including team onsites, culture building activities
- Manage the org operating cadence, such as Org All Hands, regular Leadership Syncs
You will love this role if:
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting executives in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You are a self starter who can seamlessly create structure out of ambiguity
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator who can navigate complex, multi-stakeholder coordination
- You are operationally excellent and a detail oriented organizer with experience in organizing wide-scale events
- You are composed in high-pressure situations and exercise high levels of discretion in your interactions
- You are proficient in Google Productivity Suite and MacOS system
- You are motivated by our mission to rewire mental healthcare to access and affordability
- You are excited at the opportunity to make this role your own
We believe a team’s strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem – across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations.