Full-Time Executive Assistant
Position: Executive Assistant
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant (EA) Designated Support
CAYUSE COMPANY: Cayuse Commercial Services, LLC
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time Hourly Non-Exempt
Responsible for centralized business operations in a high-performance virtual environment; provides assistance to Virtual Executives across North America. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- The expectation of a successful virtual executive assistant is the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with executive customers as well as within a team
- Responsible for assisting client executives and associated staff members with the following services:
- Calendar Management
- Email review
- Time and Expense
- Travel coordination, domestic and international (basic and complex)
- Conference call and meeting coordination (basic and complex); includes schedule coordination of call or meeting participants
- Video conferencing
- Meeting and event planning
- Document production
- Access, list and site maintenance (team services, SharePoint, and other tools)
- Research and Special projects
- Within the services indicated above, performs the following duties:
- Provides Point of Contact administrative support to an assigned group of clients, while at the same time sharing and leveraging work to members of the team
- Receives customer inquiries, responds to receipt of request, and fulfills requests in a professional, efficient and timely manner
- Captures and documents details of all customer interactions daily in a work management tool
- Operates within guidelines and procedures to independently deliver full range of services
- Correspondence and database tracking
- Consistently provides high level of quality service
- Uses judgment to anticipate customer service needs
- Identifies, resolves or escalates, and tracks customer service issues with sensitivity and tact
- Markets skills and services to customers
- Works as a cooperative and collaborative member of a high performing team
- Helps new team members as needed and requested
- Recommends process improvements to enhance and improve service and overall performance
- Develops areas of specialization as directed by supervisor by continuously improve technical skills
- Professional with a good executive presence demonstrating poise and ability to remain calm
- Demonstrate proactive business and customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions with a desire and willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years previous administrative experience or equivalent
- Associates degree in Office Administration or related area preferred
- Experience supporting multiple executives preferred
- Experience supporting customers in a virtual environment preferred
- Knowledge of and experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology – comfortable doing things a different way, troubleshooting, and recommending new technology
- Excellent oral, written communication skills; includes proficiency in English grammar
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Discrete – ability to be trusted with highly confidential information
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability an assume greater responsibilities over time
- Empathetic by making sound decisions using judgement based on the expectations of the executives supported
- Continuous learner/improvement mindset, desire to learn quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to successfully handle customer requests and manage multiple priorities/tasks
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to take initiative; to be both proactive and flexible; and to multi-task
- Attention to details; resourceful and organized with good follow up and follow through skills
- Positive attitude; tolerance for dealing with difficult customers and stressful situations
- An ability to work well in teams as well as independently
Reports to: Delivery Manager
- Professional remote office environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Must be able to establish a productive and professional workspace.
- Will be required to attend and conduct virtual meetings throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement: Cayuse embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Cayuse, and all of its subsidiaries, are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
37 total views, 1 today