Home Office United States of America
Marlborough, MA, United States of America
Bohemia (New York)
job requisition id
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistant tasks for the function management, as well as for the function team if required, also internationally. The goal is to provide support to the team members so that administrative tasks are taken care of to allow the manager and / or team to focus on their key responsibilities and deliverables.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Organize appointments, conferences and travels, plan events, make travel arrangements, create travel expense reports
- Plan, organize and schedule own workload so that the activities are completed accurately and on time. The activities may include but not be limited to preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing meeting minutes, organizing company activities /events, etc.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive and functional team to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
- Facilitate smooth communication between the function management and other executives, managers, employees, authorities, externals etc.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the functions and executive’s records and files
- Perform other administrative tasks like cost center budget planning and monitoring of costs, database, and org chart maintenance, managing personnel changes (entries, leaves) in function
What will convince us:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally with a qualification in business / administration
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience, and proven effective administration and organizational skills
- Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, good knowledge of technical and business vocabulary, and a deep understanding of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people
- Team-player with good problem-solving skills
- Good MS Office skills: SAP experience is a plus
- As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- We offer a comprehensive array of benefits which include: Paid Vacation (3 weeks), 7 sick days (eligible to carry over up to 30 days), 11 Corporate Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, Community Service Day, Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance, STD & LTD, 401k (with generous company match), Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness Program (in addition to other benefits).
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.