Executive Assistant – Remote
Location: US National
Mediavine is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team supporting our Chief People & Culture Officer and General Counsel.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 9,500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren’t platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview:
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you are skillful in the execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process. You have great time management skills and are able to act with limited guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our CPO and General Counsel.
- Be a trusted partner to the CPO & General Counsel, organizing current needs, anticipating potential conflicts, and handling sensitive business information as needed
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar, manage incoming scheduling requests, proactively communicate changes to the team, as well as anticipate and respond to scheduling and travel conflicts, rescheduling as needed
- Ensure each executive’s time is aligned with their priorities through demonstrated understanding of the business
- Track tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization is completed with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Provide administrative support in reviewing/editing documents and online resources
- Proactively coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, including all aspects of the meeting as needed (travel, technology, food, vendors, etc.)
- Provide support for in person and virtual Mediavine sponsored events attended by the CPO and General Counsel or otherwise as needed
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements, ensuring the CPO and General Counsel are aware and updated on itinerary changes during travel, and prepared upon arrival
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other colleagues across the company; demonstrating poise and tact under pressure handling matters with sound judgment and respect
- Assist in drafting important documents and presentation materials
- Attend meetings and daily briefings with or on behalf of the CPO and General Counsel, taking note of and following up on action items as needed
- Organize and maintain Google Workspace to include contract and invoice E-Filing
- Assist in the preparation of and/or response to communication needs in Slack, Notion or other platforms
- Find solutions to improve efficiency and organizational practices
- Provide special project support as needed
- Promote Mediavine on LinkedIn by sharing/reposting internally for likes and follows
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Applicants must be based in the United States
- Application deadline is Friday March 17th, 2023, preliminary interviews will begin shortly after
- Additional applicants can be considered for future opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- 5+ years experience providing high-level administrative support to multiple executives
- Current experience in an Executive Assistant role providing remote support
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite required
- Experience with communication platforms like Slack, a plus
- Experience using Mac computers and Apple software
- Experience supporting assigned Executive(s) in a remote capacity
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., Google Meet, Hangouts, Zoom etc
- Extensive schedule and travel management experience
- Experience providing concierge level support (remote or in person as needed) for executive travel and events
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process, working collaboratively with others as needed
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company and with key external contacts
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with discretion and confidentiality as appropriate
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities (remember those!?)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies.
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more.
- Company match charitable donations
How to Apply