Reporting to the Executive Assistant III, this position provides administrative support for the Executive Department, performing highly confidential and sensitive tasks and interacting with PHI executives, staff, and the general public.
This position is currently remote; however, it may require some in person duties, including meeting set up, clean up and staffing of regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings, organizing historic files and materials; and eventually, this position may change to working in-person if needed or required by the CEO.
Regular schedule for this position is Monday to Friday 8:30am 5:30pm, Pacific Time.
Full salary range for this position: $66,843 to $96,905 per year. The typical hiring range for this position is from $66,843 (minimum) to $81,874 (midpoint), based on 100% FTE. The starting salary is determined based on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, as well as budget availability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinates travel arrangements and registration for meetings. Pull flight options for Executive Assistant III (EAIII) review, book approved flights, create travel itineraries, agendas, directions, meeting materials and other pertinent information to executives.
- Coordinates changes in travel, including canceling or rescheduling of flights, hotels, meetings, and conferences.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Exercises discretion in disseminating information.
- Coordinates, schedules, organizes, and prepares various internal and external meetings for department, collaborations, or affiliations, including reservations and facility arrangements, audio visual needs and arranges for food or refreshments for meetings.
- Provides support to EAIII for event planning, including venue coordination and logistics.
- Prepares meeting information and event/conference packets including for large events.
- Updates CEO contacts, including researching and verifying information.
- Completes forms, such as travel claims and documentation, following PHI internal procedures.
- Compiles, prints, and assimilates confidential and sensitive documents for executives. Composes letters and memoranda in response to incoming mail or calls, such as thank you letters and requests for meetings.
- Manages CEO corporate credit card statement, billing, and expenses reconciliation, including following-up on missing receipts.
- Records and transcribes minutes of Board and/or other meetings.
- Proofreads, edits, and finalizes documents and letters.
- Maintains Executive Department electronic filing system.
- Manages payment and use for department teleconference line
- Enters data into Salesforce, PHI’s customer relationship manager (CRM) platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides assistance to the other departments when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum five years of progressively increasing administrative experience
- Associates degree required, or substitute with two years of additional related experience
- Excellent administrative skills, with a focus on accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, tact, and confidentiality
- Ability to read and understand basic business documents and communications and determine if further review is needed.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work to deadlines, accept responsibility, and display initiative
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving/organizational/planning/project management skills and work ethic
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to understand, analyze, and evaluate situations and exercise good judgment to make appropriate decisions
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact confidently and credibly in a variety of contexts and at various levels
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to manage multiple competing tasks and prepare material that requires strong attention to detail, using succinct language and applying correctly the rules of syntax, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Diplomatic, ability to exercise proper discretion and judgment in giving out information and referring callers
- Ability to demonstrate high level of confidentiality
- Ability to make objective decisions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Computer Skills including Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including the ability to schedule meetings in Outlook, use Outlook email, task manager
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with back-end website content upload, CMS/CRM/EMS platforms preferred
FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT (FLSA) STATUS
This position is classified as exempt based on the job duties. However, based on the FTE, salary level of the employee, or federal/state/local laws, the employee may be classified as nonexempt.
How to apply