Location: US National – Remote
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you’ll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us!
As an Executive Administrator at Redfin, you won’t be getting coffee for people – you’ll be keeping people in check, making sure things are operating smoothly, and getting our execs where they need to be with grace and ease. Travel arrangements, meeting prep, and ownership of our intranet are only a few things this organizational guru will manage. You’ll work closely with HR, payroll, recruiting and other business groups confirming accuracy records, assisting with new projects as needed, and generally keeping us in line so we don’t miss a beat.
- Managing the Execs: they’re a busy crew and you need to help them stay on top of it.
- Keep us running smoothly: day-to-day you’ll be putting out fires and handling anything else that comes your way. Supporting several senior leaders can be a bear but you’re a do’er so this won’t be a big deal for you
- Presentation powerhouse: finishing touches are your thing; you’ve never met a slide deck that you didn’t make more beautiful
- Managing a high-volume day-to-day calendar, including scheduling appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Create, manage, and maintain complex reports and spreadsheets
- Use Google suite of tools to create presentations and/or special reports
- Provide assistance with writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of departmental leadership
- Act as the primary point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Take notes/minutes during meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- You have previous experience working as an Executive Assistant, or a similar role providing support to the C-Suite
- You have advanced proficiency in Google suite – specifically spreadsheets and Gmail (preferred)
- You offer outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have strategic multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- You offer a proactive approach to problem-solving, with strong decision-making skills
- You offer resourcefulness, emotional intelligence, and ability to remain calm under pressure
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- A high-growth company, providing opportunities for continued professional development and growth