Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant ($42k to $53k)
Executive Administrative Assistant
Salaried Full Time Employee
DLH delivers improved health and national security readiness solutions for federal programs through science research and development, systems engineering and integration, and digital transformation. Our experts in public health, performance evaluation, and health operations solve the complex problems faced by civilian and military customers alike by leveraging advanced tools – including digital transformation, artificial intelligence, data analytics, cloud enablement, modeling, and simulation, and more. With over 3,200 employees dedicated to the idea that “Your Mission is Our Passion,” DLH brings a unique combination of government sector experience, proven methodology, and unwavering commitment to innovation to improve the lives of millions.
This position is currently 100% remote; must be local to the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area; however there may be a potential future requirement of 1 day per week in the office.
- Provide executive administrative support to DLH’s Defense Health Agency (DHA) client. Support includes the following activities:
- Update and maintain the Program Manager’s calendar, informing him/her of conflicts and obtaining his/her guidance on specific meetings to accept or decline.
- Arrange official government travel (orders, itineraries, reservations, training requests).
- Aggregate data and maintain key project files in a centralized electronic file repository, e.g. SharePoint. Build rollup reports as requested. Edit and update documents.
- Establish meetings, conference calls, and events as required; to include MS Teams. Reserve conference rooms as needed.
- Provide status updates on open action items. Assist with tracking deliverables and taskers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree and 4-5 years of administrative experience
- Working knowledge of DHA administrative and operating policies and procedures preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Outlook.
- Ability to use Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Ability to work well with a team, executing tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Basic Compensation: $42,000 – $53,000
The salary offered within this range will be based on the selected candidates’ skills, experience, education, market data, and internal parity. DLH may offer other rewards that may include performance incentives and program-specific awards. An applicant’s salary history will not be used to determine compensation.
DLH Corp offers our employees an excellent benefits package including – Personal Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, supplemental life with AD&D, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, parental leave, legal services and more. We want our employees to save for their future, therefore we offer a 401(k) Retirement Plan, which includes a matching component. DLH is dedicated to your career development, providing training to help drive success, with access to our best-in-class e-Learning suite for formal and informal learning, professional and technical certification preparation, and education assistance at accredited institutions.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.