Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant
OneStream is looking to add an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant (EA) team member to our operations team. This individual is the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Senior Leadership within our General & Administrative functions. The EA also serves as a liaison to senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive including managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Senior Leaders’ schedules are followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the [Executive or Senior Leader]’s time and office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Senior Leadership’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Senior Leadership to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Work closely with the leadership and team to have an understanding of the issues taking place in the environment and keep the Senior Leaders updated.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Plans and coordinates senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all-hands meetings; including but not limited to budget tracking, hotel blocks, flights, team entertainment/dinners, vendor management, agenda, and content preparation.
- Ensures that the Senior Leaders’ bios are kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the Leadership and the organization in general.
- Manage specific meetings and events related to the business, including agenda management, notes, logistics and follow-ups.
- Assist with timely expense reporting for the Senior Leadership team.
- Assist with miscellaneous research and purchasing.
- Partner with cross functional partners as appropriate – including but not limited to Procurement, Legal, Finance, People Operations (PBP, Talent Acquisitions, Communications, etc.)
- Attending staff meetings and take meeting notes.
- Collaborate with and across the administrative community as an active and engaged member.
- Providing backup support for other EAs or executives.
- Provides guidance and support across the administrative community, leading by example in all interactions.
- Assist with Ad hoc projects as needed.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor‘s degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Business, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 to 10+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a public organization.
- Proven administrative experience and background.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to maintain the upmost confidentiality standards.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task/prioritize work.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Attention to detail.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private equity investors. OneStream provides an intelligent finance platform built to enable confident decision-making and maximize business impact.
OneStream unleashes organizational value by unifying data management, financial close and consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics, and machine learning. We empower Finance and Operations teams with AI-enabled insights to make faster and more intelligent decisions every single day. All in a single, modern CPM platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.