Full-Time Episodic Script Writer
Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Disney Jr, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
(Please note that this job description is not finalized and may be revised before recruitment commences for this role) We are getting ready for an exciting new project at Mikros Animation! If you have a passion for writing and would like to be considered for a potential collaboration with us, apply now, and we will contact you as soon as we start recruiting!
As a Script writer you will write scripts for a children’s television series. You may work on an original piece or an adaptation of an existing story.
- Writing and rewriting scripts if necessary (you may need to do this several times before arriving at the final agreed version)
- Developing believable plots and characters
- Getting feedback about the first draft of your work from producers or script editors
- Researching background material
- Laying out the screenplay to an agreed format
- Coming up with themes and ideas
- Preparing short summaries of your ideas and selling (known as ‘pitching’) them to producers or development executives.
- Proven experience writing work geared towards children
- Excellent writing skills
- Observational skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
41 total views, 1 today