Entertainment Assistant required at High energy Music Travel Group is looking for the right person to join our team. Someone who is eager, motivated and organized. A team player, willing to learn in a non-traditional office setting. The job’s core functions are to support the ALTOUR Music Housing Team’s day-to-day operations. The secondary component of this role will be to support ALTOUR Music management with administrative functions.
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
- Prepares reports, memos, rooming lists, contracts, spreadsheets, and other documents as needed.
- Performs administrative support tasks such as emailing, downloading & compiling hotel information, proposals and offers. Building /compiling / maintaining Hotel Tour spreadsheets, filing, and maintaining client records.
- Commission tracking and invoicing.
- *Responsibilities will include booking & contracting hotels as requested by supervisor.
- Advancing and supporting on VIP client related requests as requested by supervisor.
- Support management with inputting expenses and maintaining management travel schedules.
- Coordinates projects by capturing timelines and strategies and delivering progress updates.
- Prepares meeting rooms for appointments, coordinates schedules, and greet customers and clients prior to meetings.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ GED. Four year college degree preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (EXCEL spreadsheet expertise a +)
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Available for after hours support at times, mobile, and open to travel
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives
- Occasional travel may be required
- Work related conference attendance may be required.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
How to Apply