Employer Branding Specialist
Employer Branding Specialist
San Francisco, California | New York City, New York | Remote
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for scaling the most strategic ingredient to our success – people. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world. This year, Talent at Chainalysis will be scaling quickly to meet the needs and expectations of the business. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
The Employer Branding Specialist is an expert at translating our research, global success, and amazing culture into a compelling content that demonstrates our employee value proposition around the world. We measure success by the quality of our inbound talent pipelines, our offer acceptance rates, and the overall engagement of our employees.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The Chainalysis brand is well-known to candidates across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific because of your efforts.
- Your initiatives have led to increased engagement from diverse talent pipelines and enabled Chainalysis to build and retain talent from diverse backgrounds.
- We’ve executed successful events, large and small, that range from the Afrotech to Grace Hopper Celebration to region-specific meet ups and sponsorships.
- Our social media presence from an employee branding perspective has expanded beyond LinkedIn to more employee and candidate-focused platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- You’ve optimized our investments in employer branding platforms like LinkedIn Enterprise, PowerToFly, AngelList, Built in NYC, etc. and developed a regular cadence of reporting metrics to measure their ROI.
- You’ve integrated Greenhouse and its CRM function with Gem, including creating a library of templates and strategy for re-engaging top-tier candidates via regular outreach.
- Chainalysis has employee-focused blog content that includes posts from and about our team members, offices, and employee initiatives across all of our locations.
- The Talent Acquisition function has a well-researched and nuanced strategy regarding recruiting across various global regions.
- Our job descriptions, Careers Page, and content across platforms have a consistent and deliberate brand voice and can be targeted at specific audiences.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve seen what a great employer branding function looks like at a high-growth tech company
- You’ve built out a team to support Employment branding and events globally
- You’ve worked with global teams before and have familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent
- You understand the metrics that matter to talent acquisition and employee engagement as well as how to collect them (e.g. ROI, conversion rates, click-throughs, impressions, employee satisfaction, etc.)
- You feel empowered by ambiguity and enjoy creating value from seemingly unsolvable problems and unassigned opportunities
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.