Email Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Manager
REMOTE / DENVER
MARKETING DEMAND GEN
Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a Email Marketing Manager to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US.
The purpose of this role is to up-level our email marketing content and strategy across the go-to-market team. This person will be responsible for creating email content, A/B testing and optimizing that content, and driving the overall email marketing strategy across go-to-market.
What you will be doing:
- Manage email and/or conversational marketing campaigns for the full organization (marketing, sales, product, etc.)
- Write email content for eBlasts, marketing nurtures, and sales outreach (in conjunction with Product Marketing team)
- Drive the strategy for lead nurture via email
- Advise stakeholders on best practices (email elements that convert well for Matillion, general email etiquette, audience targeting, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops team to build out email campaigns, nurtures, and to implement better down-funnel reporting from email marketing efforts
- Manage our sender reputation and maintain email deliverability
- Collaborate with our in-house creative team to test and optimize the look and feel of our email sends
- Report on email campaign performance for stakeholders
What we are looking for – Essential:
- Great writing skills for a more technical audience
- Experience strategizing and building out nurture tracks based on persona, action, and/or campaign
- Has an always-testing mindset
- Self-starter – loves to learn and dive in to figure things out
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B email marketing experience
Personal capabilities required:
- You are passionate about delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and will champion this approach across the business.
- You have a deep understanding of email marketing, segmentation, personalization, analytics, and marketing technology.
- You are an experienced, technical email marketer with at least 3 years of email marketing experience.
- You have technical expertise in building emails (HTML, CSS) and segmenting audiences to create incredible user experiences
- You have experience writing to a more technical target audience (Software Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, etc.)
- You are comfortable managing various stakeholders and advising best practices for their email campaigns
- Experience in Marketo a plus
– A truly flexible & remote working culture
– A culture that promotes work-life balance
– Company Equity
– Access to mental health support
– 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
– 5 days paid volunteering leave
– Health insurance
– Life insurance
– Career development with monthly “hackdays” and access to a Udemy account & much more! We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.