The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Job Summary / Impact: Responsible for developing content, supporting editors, and significantly contributing to editorial projects across the SecurityInfoWatch.com, Digital and Print Brands of the Security Group.
Primary Objectives: To increase the editorial output and quality of core content both online and in print, along with extending brand recognition through social media across the Security Group.
Writing/posting vendor products and industry PR news releases, help in managing newsletter deployments with SIW EIC, working with staff to develop and launch a new cybersecurity ENL and ancillary platform, copy editing and proofing features for both online and print, social media engagement, analyzing traffic and audience engagement trends, managing contributor contracts, handling client visits and story assignments at major trade shows.
- Rewrite press releases for product & industry news posts for posting on SIW. Researching new feature stories and providing monthly bylines.
- Proofread and edit feature copy & other content for print, digital e-magazines, website and marketing promos
- Populate, test, and deploy key e-newsletters
- Pitching and developing original stories and content
- Pull regular website and newsletter analytics reports
- Facilitate the development of & compile data from ongoing audience engagement surveys and research
- Working with editorial team to develop special content projects & help implement them
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong writing/editing skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight time constraints. the candidate will be digitally savvy, with a strong understanding of SEO, social media best practices, and analytics. Knowledge of the physical and/or cybersecurity industry is a plus, but not required. Must be a team player and a strong communicator.
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work independently or as part of a team, strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of core software applications: MS Office, Photoshop, Acrobat, InCopy or InDesign, content management.
- To all current EBM employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listings.
- Bachelor’s degree–in English, journalism or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years editorial experience
To all current EBM employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listings.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.