Editor-Translator for Word Game App
Job: Editor-Translator for Word Game App
Editor Translator for Word Game App
(Native of Spain)
Fanatee’s Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated editor/translator to help edit and translate content for our mobile word games. As a junior editor, your work will have a direct impact on the player’s experience and will bring fun to Spanish-speaking users in Spain.
The role is a freelancer position, which allows you to work remotely and manage your schedule in any way you see fit.
We are in need of an excellent editor who is proficient in the Spanish language and knows how to apply our content editing policies appropriately.
- Your role will consist of performing weekly reviews to determine if the content submitted by writers is in line with our policies. You will be asked to review, edit, and provide feedback on questions and answers. The feedback will be regarding grammar, syntax, writing style and verification of facts.
- You will be asked to translate/localize product text or advertising material for our word games.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as an editor
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native Spanish speaker from Spain
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with content editing in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!