Title: eCommerce Manager
Location: Remote – US
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service .
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Nextiva is looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop and optimize a world class eCommerce funnel. This role will take the lead in identifying, defining and executing the roadmap for eCommerce products, with a primary focus will be on driving increased customer acquisition. Responsibilities include driving the vision and strategy for all purchase and trial flows, introducing new paid and freemium funnels on key products and driving increased funnel throughput through testing and optimizations efforts. This role must be able to define and drive towards a target state, make data-driven decisions and work well in a cross functional capacity while still being ruthless about driving action against key initiatives .
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Website and eCommerce.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for on-site customer conversion experiences across desktop and mobile
- Integrate tightly with the eCommerce technology team to drive prioritization of marketing initiatives and build alignment between marketing and technology teams
- Define and build eCommerce experiences that help drive new customer acquisition and conversion
- Document clear requirements and use cases for Engineering and UX implementation
- Communicate roadmap and corresponding impact clearly to stakeholders across the organization
- Own performance of eCommerce funnels and platforms including partnering with Analytics to implement analytics infrastructure and build out performance reports
- Partner with the Website Project Manager to ensure a seamless customer experience from the time they land on Nextiva.com through to becoming a customer
- Define the eCommerce strategy for supporting complex, matrixed initiatives such as product launches, international expansion and platform implementation.
- Rely on qualitative and quantitative data insights, as well as industry best practices to inform business priorities and requirements.
- Define and lead an ongoing stream of A/B funnel testing
- 5-8+ years of hands-on experience in digital product management
- 3+ years of experience having worked directly with UX, Engineering, and Testing teams
- Previous experience supporting Sales and Marketing organizations
- Takes ownership and proactively resolves problems, ensuring that solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, and strategy of the team
- Embraces challenging situations and enjoy solving complex problems
- Experience working with SaaS products a plus
- Experience working with CPQ
- Track record of building experiences that effectively solve customer pain points and yield significant business impact
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.