United States – California/Connecticut/Florida/Georgia/Idaho/Illinois/Indiana/Massachusetts/Michigan/New Jersey/Nevada/New Mexico/New York/North Carolina/Ohio/Oregon/Pennsylvania/South Carolina/Texas/Virginia/Vermont/Washington/Wisconsin/West Virginia
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
About the Role
JustAnswer is looking for an experienced Diversity Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. Are you passionate about how a well-constructed interview process leads to quality hiring decisions and fuels a high-performing culture? JustAnswer is scaling fast but we want to ensure we remain true to the JA Way of Smart, Fun, and Get Things Done. The essence of our culture is critical for our long-term success and happiness! Our recruiters are dynamic, passionate, and have exceptional candidate relationship skills. This is a high impact role and will require frequent collaboration with both senior executives and hiring managers across the company. This role will provide input to talent acquisition on diversity recruiting initiatives, support relationships with minority candidate sourcing organizations, refer diverse student/campus programs and participates in various diversity recruiting activities upon request. This is a full-life cycle recruiting position with an emphasis on engaging passive candidates at all levels. Our current People Ops tech stack includes Greenhouse, bob, Ethena, and Lattice. As a remote position, our Recruiters can work remotely from most US-based locations.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with hiring leaders to deeply understand present and future team resourcing needs and goals. Work with them to identify the ideal qualifications and backgrounds to have the best candidates and hires possible
- Find and engage unique and amazing candidates through creative sourcing techniques, including outreach and pursuit of talent passively interested in opportunities
- Regularly manage talent pipeline activity and proactively share data-centric updates with hiring leaders and People Ops team leaders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and further relationships with external diversity partners
- Collaborates on the development and implementation of strategic recruiting programs focused on diversity and inclusion
- Research best practices for full life cycle recruitment programs, with a focus on diversity and inclusion
- Contribute to ad-hoc recruitment projects, with specific focus on diversity strategy and partnerships
- Use data, reports, and performance metrics to maintain a highly level of awareness and drive results throughout the process
- Ensure that candidates have a superior experience throughout the recruiting and selection process
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for diversity and 3+ years of relevant recruiting experience. In-house recruiting team experience is highly preferred
- Experience in full cycle recruiting across multiple technical & product disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to identify deep pools of talent for diverse roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Greenhouse experience is a plus!
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Promote co-creation and encourages others to participate; works smoothly across all levels and departments
- Manages time and meetings effectively, properly leveraging managers’ time
- Excellent interpersonal and service-oriented skills
- Proactively shares appropriate level of information across teams
- Actively listens to others and ensures they are understood
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and leads by example
- High-level of accountability and acts an owner, develops effective short and long-term plans and goals
- Provides timely, effective and meaningful feedback that motivates others to improve performance
- Builds and/or supports a high performing team; recognizes and rewards achievement
Why Join the Team
With 1,000 employees and a Glassdoor rating of 4.5 (Oh yes, check it out here!), we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer’s mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life’s questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
Data driven: Data decides, not egos
Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
Innovative: We ‘re constantly learning, creating, and adapting
Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- United Healthcare PPO, Kaiser
- FSA and HSA options, including Dependent Care Spending
- Dental & Vision
- Employer paid Long & Short – Term Disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- $75 monthly Remote-Work stipend
- $360 annual Wellness stipend
- $200 per year for registration fees for fitness events, races, and marathons
- Monthly snack boxes delivered to your home
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 company holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation matching
- JustAnswer subscription with access to 12,000 experts in over 700 categories
And let’s not forget having fun! Our Minister of Fun organizes weekly pop-up lotteries for prizes, monthly virtual bingo, trivia competitions, photo contests, puzzles, virtual mixed-team lunches, and spirited company-wide challenges!
JustAnswer US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee wellbeing as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Remote From these States
California/Connecticut/Florida/Georgia/Idaho/Illinois/Indiana/Massachusetts/Michigan/New Jersey/Nevada/New Mexico/New York/North Carolina/Ohio/Oregon/Pennsylvania/South Carolina/Texas/Virginia/Vermont/Washington/Wisconsin/West Virginia
Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer US practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe that diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.