Full-Time Director Social Media ($136k to $160k)
Title: Director Social Media
Location: United States
Strategy, Insights, & Activation Customer Marketing: Marketing Engagement /
Social media has become a critical component in customer experience as brands continue to invest in deep, long-term relationships. Bounteous seeks an experienced social strategist to help our client partners build those customer bonds.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead an international team of social media consultants
- Plan and oversee the various annual budgets and campaigns, including strategy leadership for our clients’ brands
- Partner with designers, creative directors, and content strategists to create concepts for engaging posts
- Develop, implement and track KPIs to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance
- Educate client and internal teams on social media marketing best practices
- Lead Bounteous’ social media and social strategy thought leadership
- Lead client visioning for how social channels should mature and evolve
- Maintain knowledge of key social media tools and best practices
- Identify emerging trends, tactics and platforms; develop and circulate a perspective on how they can be leveraged to contribute to the achievement of our clients’ social goals
- Advance Bounteous and its knowledge of mobile landscape and related marketing tactics, especially around social commerce
- 7+ years of experience in a digital marketing environment
- Confidence to lead brand strategy around paid, earned and owned social media
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for social platforms and trends
- Robust hands-on experience with social and mobile marketing channels
- Experience launching new platforms from ground up
- Examples of designing social monitoring strategy and how to apply and customize dependent on client
- Quantifiable performance from social commerce campaign management
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Agency experience preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Salary: $136,000 – $160,000 a year
Individual pay is determined by many factors, including experience, relevant education or training, and organizational needs. The mid-range to maximum of the salary range is generally reserved for individuals who are highly experienced in the role.