Director of Platform Partnerships
Director of Platform Partnerships
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jellysmack is the global creator company that uses AI fueled technology to detect and develop the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
We are looking for a Director of Platform Partnerships who will lead and grow all our critical relationships with the major platform partners such as Facebook, YouTube, Snap, etc. In this role you will ensure Jellysmack maximizes its revenue, maintains top tier relations and gets marquee operational support.
Your team’s goal is to ensure that Jellysmack is the go to partner for platforms who want to maximize their creators’ success.
This senior role will report directly to the Global Head of Platform Partnerships and will be responsible for leading the Platform Partnerships team in the US. You will have responsibility to spearhead our relationship management at the platforms and to ultimately drive revenue growth from social and media partners (Facebook, YouTube, Snap, TikTok, etc.)
- Navigate and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at leading global technology platform companies (ie. YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Snap, etc.)
- Deepen our partnerships and act as a representative for the company and our creator partners internally at the platforms. Ensure Jellysmack has the highest level relationships globally and across all the key areas (Revenue, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Partnerships) within the platforms.
- Articulate and refine Jellysmack value proposition, to secure partner commitments to enter into mutually beneficial, sustainable relationships and programs.
- Lead the full life-cycle of partnership execution from initial partner engagement through deal structure, close and onboarding.
- Manage all platform contacts and relationships within Jellysmack global leadership to optimize our access and impact with platforms.
- Drive revenue growth through ensuring Jellysmack creators are actively monetized and activated on platforms – and have access to all new and developing growth, monetization and product programs.
- Eliminate roadblocks for operations team to function at peak performance and optimize platform operations team to drive key KPIs.
- Develop forecasts and models to measure the value and impact of potential partnerships.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams, including finance, marketing, operations, legal and product to ensure creator success and drive important KPIs.
- Identify new growth opportunities at the platforms and ensure Jellysmack is partner of choice for all creator driven product evolutions.
- 5-10 years demonstrated progressive experience Business Development or Partnerships in digital distribution ideally at a major social platform.
- Comprehensive understanding of social video, digital content and related dealmaking.
- Current experience with today’s social media platforms such as Twitch, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, and Instagram is required.
- Demonstrated track record in build out of partnership teams.
- Proven experience driving revenue growth via partnerships.
- Familiarity with sales strategies, processes, and best practices across partnership lifecycles.
- Experience with managing key metrics for partnership success.
- Strong strategic, analytical ability and intellectual curiosity to drive performance. improvement and solve business challenges.
- MBA a plus
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match