Digital Marketing Specialist
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
Gloo was founded as a mission-driven organization with the goal to release the passion in every person to Champion the growth of another so they can be all they were born to be.
Today, organizations of all sizes in the addiction recovery and faith space use Gloo’s products to become more informed, better connected, and fully equipped to overcome their greatest challenges and achieve powerful outcomes, helping people progress through their personal growth journeys.
By building a common platform, we are creating a shared infrastructure that removes friction, promotes collaboration, and equips leaders with the right tools to galvanize personal growth and change lives. We are a fast-moving and passionate team that is looking for more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of B2C paid digital marketing activities including search, display, video, and social. This position is responsible for launching campaigns and improving overall ROI, through activation of audiences, building keywords, adjusting bidding, copy testing, and various other optimizations. You will collaborate with the marketing team, including designers and copywriters, to activate strategies and drive success across media channels.
Our team strives to provide value to our customers by connecting them with qualified leads. This means we use all types of media to reach the right person with the right message at the right time. Our team also values collaboration and creative problem solving – every team member has something unique to contribute and we believe the best solutions will come when there is trust between teammates and when we function well as a group. The culture of our team is important to us. We want you to pursue excellence in your day-to-day activities, be eager to learn, and be eager to serve our customers.
What You Be Doing:
- Dig into campaign data to extract insights and transform them into actionable, measurable changes that will drive optimization and accelerate campaign performance
- Create weekly campaign reports and regularly share performance insights, learnings, and go-forward strategy recommendations with key stakeholders across the company
- Ensure deployment of best-in-class strategy and execution of campaigns, achieving desired results
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
What We’re Looking For:
- Results-driven professional with hands-on experience building and managing paid campaigns for Google Ads and Meta Ads, along with other search & social channels
- Experience running full-funnel campaigns that nurture customers from awareness to conversion
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience managing paid media campaigns (agency experience is a strong plus)
- Google Analytics and campaign tracking tools
- Confidence using Google Analytics and other analytics tools to report on KPIs
- Strong track record of continually testing, optimizing and reporting on new keywords, bid strategies, audiences, and creatives.
- Strategic, analytical problem solver with the proven ability to structure a data-driven approach
- Exceptionally organized, strong attention to detail, and a team player
- A self-starter, able to independently execute tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to operate under pressure, proactively recommend creative solutions, and adapt to shifting priorities
- Skills with other digital marketing properties are a plus (email marketing, SEO, CMS, etc.)
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas
- Onsite and virtual social events to keep us connected in our Hybrid work environment
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails