Digital Marketing Manager
Website/Digital Marketing Manager (Remote, USA)
Location: Remote, USA
About the Role:
DreamBox’s Marketing team is looking for a Website/Digital Marketing Manager to lead web design, social media, and SEO strategies. The role will be part of the Creative, Content and Communications group driving brand awareness and engagement with school district leaders.
The Website/Digital Marketing Manager will manage website improvements. They will drive SEO strategies to improve website ranking and traffic. They will lead content distribution through owned channels including social media, paid ads, and company websites.
Open to candidates anywhere in the USA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define, prioritize, implement, and communicate website improvements.
- Publishing & maintaining website content through the CMS (Laravel Nova and WordPress).
- Creating and prioritizing website tickets and requests to define bugs and enhancements.
- Proactively reviewing company websites to identify & implement improvements.
- Building and lead an SEO strategy by conducting keyword research using SEMRush & Google Search Console.
- Managing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to improve website performance.
- Manage cookie consent tool and GDPR strategies on website.
- Manage social media strategy and schedule posts using Sprout Social. Review analytics to grow community engagement.
- Identify and execute content syndication strategies through digital channels.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Graphic design and UI/UX experience, preferred
- Proven experience launching a new website; defining goals, project management of deliverables, and leading stakeholder communication
- Experience using marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush), and Social Media tools (e.g. Sprout Social)
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail; strong QA and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with deployment processes and git repositories
- Experience managing website agency partnerships
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Computer Science, Design, or a related field preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
DreamBox Learning, the leading K-12 education technology provider, is radically transforming the way the world learns. As the only dual-discipline solution rated STRONG by Johns Hopkins’ EvidenceforESSA.org in both math and reading, DreamBox provides schools with high-quality adaptive learning solutions independently proven to accelerate student growth. Built by educators for educators, DreamBox empowers teachers and district administrators with robust data analytics and content-specific professional development solutions to complement instruction. DreamBox supports over 400,000 educators and approximately 6 million students in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and throughout the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Mexico. For more information, visit https://www.dreambox.com/.
At DreamBox, we believe diversity is an essential strength. That’s why we’re committed to providing an inclusive culture, an equitable work environment, and creating the most effective educational products that celebrate the diversity in students, families, communities, and the world. We know that talent exists everywhere, but opportunity does not. Therefore, we are a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, but we don’t make these commitments simply because they’re required by law. We hold ourselves to a higher standard and make these commitments so that everyone at DreamBox can bring their full selves to our important mission. Our identities matter, and in order to create a more just, equitable world, we know it begins with DreamBox being an inclusive workplace that serves as a model for that change.