Full-Time Digital Designer
United States Marketing Full time
We are seeking a Digital Designer to join the Kettle & Fire Team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This person will champion our brand visual identity in every piece of content we create. They will directly contribute to improving and maintaining the quality of our content. They are our creative bodyguard. As a result of this persons’ creative and project management prowess, our content will be clearly Kettle & Fire, and will be consistent across all paid and owned channels, both online and in-store.
Execute Creative Strategy:
- Take ownership of setting up and creating new and improved design systems that bring fresh thinking and incorporate exciting new looks by pushing creative boundaries.
- Lead design thinking across all formats creating fun, diverse, and engaging content to inform and engage our consumers.
- Design digital marketing assets (static & video) for a wide variety of channels across a broad range of media (owned and paid), including social, email, websites, mobile, inserts, and display ad campaigns.
Ensure Creative Consistency:
- You are the creative bodyguard. You review every piece of creative and approve or reject based on our creative guidelines.
- Create new digital style guides and regularly update and accurately reflect our visual and design communication system.
Manage Creative Production System
- Collaborate with Senior Content & Creative Strategist to bring concepts and ideas to life and deliver assets on time. You know the status of every creative project and are working within a creative system that enables updates regularly to the team involved.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 3-4 years of experience (CPG, preferable)
- Design Portfolio: Be able to share a strong portfolio of your work that has supported growth and performance over time.
- Proven graphic design and animation
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Notion)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Our Mission at Kettle & Fire:
We create products that support our consumers’ paths to improved health and wellness while supporting a better food system.
Kettle & Fire Core Values:
All employees at Kettle & Fire operate with these core values in mind.
- Growth Mindset – We’re willing to take on projects and initiatives that may make us feel uncomfortable. We tolerate and encourage inevitable failures that come with trying something new.
- Caring About Our Customers – We put our customers first. In everything.
- Transparency – The better we share learnings amongst ourselves, the more effective we will be as a team. We’re all about building trust as a team and trust between our company and customers.
- Radical Candor – We’re all about being extremely candid with each other to help us improve. We give honest feedback (positive or negative) with the intent to help others improve rapidly, and do not take things personally.
- Deep Work – We do the work that creates the most value for ourselves and others (both the team and customers).
- Fun – If we’re not enjoying ourselves on our journey, then what’s the point?
See qualifications above.
- Must possess a working computer or laptop, graphic design software, and an ability to navigate productivity platforms.
We cannot take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That is why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
- Vacation & Holidays: We offer three weeks of paid vacation each calendar year. Along with vacation, we offer 12 paid holidays each year.
- Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health, dental, and vision insurance we can get.
- Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
- Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
- Books: We’ll support your reading habits by covering 4 books a month.
- Meditation: We cover any app you use to improve your meditation consistency.
- Free Products: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Kettle & Fire products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
57 total views, 1 today