Full-Time Digital Content Writer
Lingraphica is a mission-driven organization who provides speech-generating devices to help improve communication, speech, and quality of life for people with aphasia. We look for candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, and who share our commitment to helping individuals on their aphasia journey.
Purpose: The Digital Content Writer is responsible for ideating, writing, and editing content across an array of platforms, encompassing web, email, social media, video, sales enablement, and print. This role involves research, validation, and the creation of high-quality content that aligns with our marketing goals and adheres to our branding and style principles.
This individual pays meticulous attention to grammar, spelling, flow, tone, and style, tailoring their writing to the specific requirements of each project. They are adept at search engine optimization and utilizing content management tools to develop and curate a diverse range of materials, ultimately contributing to our brand’s overall content strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Produces well-researched content for predominantly online channels
- Takes complex medical information and technologies and explains them in a consumer-friendly way
- Completes drafts for stakeholder review and finishes projects within deadlines
- Understands value propositions, positioning, benefits, and features and incorporates these ideas into content
- Partners with content stakeholders, subject matter experts, and marketing peers on singular content needs and larger campaigns
- Manages and follows an editorial calendar and ensures timely delivery of content
- Develops related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs, and internal communications
- Uses search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Monitors and analyzes the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of healthcare or medical device industry writing and/or editing experience strongly preferred; 3+ years experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues and managers
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; content management systems; and project management tools
Work Environment & Physical Demands: In this role, individual works from home and is expected to maintain a safe, productive work environment with secure internet access. Must be able to operate a computer with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Travel: Travel to Lingraphica’s home office and to cities within the continental United States for company-related meetings and conferences are required two times per year.
Accommodations: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demand satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/ or ability abilities and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about Lingraphica, visit: www.lingraphica.com!