What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the “done for you” approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
We’re hiring a Developer Content Writer to take the content that helps thousands of developers get up and running with Paddle, to the next level.
The Developer Experience team ensures implementing Paddle is a delight, powering an API and tooling that is simple to get started with, but powerful enough to support the flexibility our sellers need.
We are looking for a Developer Content Writer to work collaboratively with the rest of the Developer Experience team as well as a global team of product managers, designers and developers to produce clear, quality, product documentation, which will delight our customers and be critical to the growth of our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Own the content strategy for Paddle’s Docs, work with internal and external stakeholders to understand our content needs and how to make the most impact
- Create compelling copy in collaboration with product owners, product marketing and design
- Document features, enhancements and bug fixes by gathering and organising technical information from engineers, the product team, and other stakeholders
- Guide the presenting and writing of API documentation
- Implement technical documentation standards
- Proactively gather feedback from colleagues and customers to keep all documentation and content relevant and up-to-date
We’d Love To Hear From You If You
- Want a hands-on content role with ownership over process and product direction
- Have excellent written and oral skills in English, with great attention to detail, balanced with the need to be direct
- Can demonstrate experience delivering api or developer-focused digital content such as product documentation, knowledge bases or similar
Everyone Is Welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective.
As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why You’ll Love Working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture.
We Live and Breathe Our Values, Which Are
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.