Full-Time Designer, Email and Content Marketing
Designer, Email & Content Marketing
job requisition id
About the team
Studio Z, Zillow’s in-house creative agency, is seeking an accomplished, self-starting design pro to orchestrate the visual work of our Content team. This team crafts informational and educational materials primarily for Zillow’s owned channels. This includes graphics, email series, landing pages, blog articles, and onsite messaging. As the Content Team’s main designer, you’ll be responsible for driving work that is visually inspiring and informational, while aligned to project briefs, brand identity, and Zillow’s platform-wide design systems.
Zillow is a collaborative place, and success in this role will require building partnerships with colleagues across Studio Z and Marketing. You’ll collaborate deeply with the team’s copywriters and content managers, working to convey accurate, effective information in forms beyond the written word. You’ll be joining a fun, close-knit team of dedicated creatives who are passionate about making the Zillow brand the best it can be while driving business results efficiently. We embody the Zillow Core Values of transparency, integrity, and putting customers first. To thrive in this role, you’ll also need a good dose of empathy, humility, and a sense of humor!
About the role
- Design email series, landing pages, video graphics, data visualizations, GIFs, light animations, site graphics, and other deliverables in partnership with members of the Content team.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Zillow’s brand identity and internal design systems. Ensure all work adheres to those systems as well as the latest accessibility standards.
- Partner with UX and developer teams to expand our design systems when needed.
- Present your designs in formal reviews to collaborators across the Marketing org, emphasizing your work’s thoughtfulness, creativity, and alignment to the brief and brand.
- Bring visual ideas and design thinking to a team whose core expertise lies in written content, but which is highly receptive to new directions.
- Partner with other designers and art directors in Studio Z on larger projects as needed and serve as a design leader within the studio.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $84,700.00 – $135,300.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- An expert design pro with at least 5-6 years of professional experience in email, digital design, UX, or other owned marketing channels.
- A self-starting team member who will take ownership for moving quality work forward.
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect, on-brand designs with minimal oversight.
- A kind, collaborative, fun colleague who enjoys mixing it up with other creatives and helping customers tackle problems.
- A speedy, determined problem solver who is happy to do what it takes to get out high-quality work.
Required Tools: Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Slides. Experience with data visualization, animation, or Taxi for Email is a plus.
Note that while this is a remote position, you’ll be asked to travel domestically 2-3 times a year for in-person team events. (Don’t worry; they’re fun!)
If this sounds like you, please contact to us with a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio of work.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.