Demand Generation Manager
Title: Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Location: Remote, United States
Relocity is looking for a driven-data and results oriented Sr. Manager, Demand Generation to join our Marketing team to accelerate new business pipeline and streamline the execution of global marketing programs across all channels including partner, customer, and field marketing. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of integrated demand programs designed to drive engagement and pipeline for key accounts in target industries.
The ideal candidate has experience marketing B2B SaaS software and services and a strong background in campaign development and execution. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales, and partnership teams to create a strategy, including Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics. You have successfully lead change and are a passionate advocate of the success of the entire Marketing organization.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP, Marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships to deliver segment definition and development, campaign messaging and content recommendations, outbound / inbound campaigns, and field marketing program creation and execution, pipeline management and reporting KPI’s.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales organization to optimize how we target accounts and buying teams through ABM, ensure efficient lead follow up, and provide the right level of enablement
- Develop marketing strategies to drive account penetration in named accounts, leveraging ABM methodologies
- Ensure campaigns target the right personas with the right creative and messaging and compelling calls-to-action at the right time.
- Make recommendations on account clustering/segmentation by industry, product, persona, and/or buying stage to target with campaigns
- Make recommendations and continuously refine the marketing mix to drive the best results (including digital ads, events, social, email, webinars, direct response online, etc.) in collaboration with your colleagues within the marketing department
- Help identify competitive advantages that support our growth marketing strategy and leverage them to the fullest
- Work with digital marketing to optimize and manage digital channels
- Monitor demand generation marketing programs and their ROI effectiveness rigorously, using a strong analytical focus to understand campaign pipeline impact, provide recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies, and future performance improvements
- Communicate program design, performance, and recommended changes to address pipeline gaps and optimize performance
- 6-8 years experience managing demand and customer engagement programs for technology or SaaS companies with a track record of successful results
- Proven experience in scaling marketing programs, product-led growth, lead management, and sales funnel management
- Deep understanding of GTM performance and weekly cadence of global numbers
- Fluent in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of marketing and sales force automation technologies
- Experience with multiple demand channels, including digital, social, field, advertising, and email marketing to drive pipeline
- Experience in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, particularly with Sales and Partnerships organizations
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs, including pipe-to-spend and cost of acquisition metrics
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, DOMO, ABM platforms, chatbots, and other marketing technologies