Deals Editor job in Upfeat who is on a mission to be the leader in providing customers with the best deals when they are shopping online. By bringing together the right technical expertise and business acumen, we are in 5 global markets and we have teamed up with 20 partner sites. We are proud to have 40 million unique users, and we’re just getting started!
We have built an open, collaborative remote-first environment and we love to learn and experiment with new ideas and technologies. We are proud to appear for a second consecutive year in the Globe and Mail Report on Business of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. In addition to being ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program, and recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
As a Deals Editor, you will be responsible for identifying top sales and promotions from retailers and using them to build content for regular emails and send to subscribers of our various partner sites. You’ll be a part of the Editorial team, reporting to the Managing Editor. We are looking for a candidate with a combination of deal-hunting experience, superb writing and editing skills, and experience in email marketing.
- Composing email content featuring the best current sales, offers, and deals from partner retailers.
- Following style standards and country writing styles for various websites in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
- Creating affiliate tracking links.
- Working with our creative team to build and send email campaigns in our email platform.
- Monitoring email metrics and using them to inform future curation decisions.
- Assisting the Editorial Team with overflow work and special projects.
- A passion for finding the best deal and helping others save money.
- Experience in writing and editing content while following style guides.
- An interest in learning what appeals to consumers in other countries as well as your own.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable as our email program evolves.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with adapting to new and different technology platforms.
- Affiliate industry experience, email marketing experience or Airtable experience is a plus but is not required.