Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist, Part-Time
Manufact. & Distribution United States
Position at Imagine Learning
Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
The Data Entry Specialist supports the Print team to verify and correct shipping address data working with Sales, CSMs, and customers. This position facilitates an excellent customer experience by ensuring customer address and shipping details are correct within the order management system. This role also supports other back-to-school customer requirements.
- Research customer address requirements.
- Determine if orders are shipping to one address or multiple and verify the details of those deliveries.
- Update address and shipping details.
- Communicate and document logistics of a sales order delivery.
- Utilize our ERP system to maintain information.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, and Print team to confirm accurate data.
- Display a high level of confidence and provide a professional tone in all communications.
- Other duties as required.
This is a regular, part-time position, based out of your home office (must be in the US).
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of data entry experience and working with customers; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Organizational and time management skills to ensure a high level of productivity.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional problem-solving & critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of professionalism; ability to assess customer needs.
- Work well in a remote setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with NetSuite/other ERP system and/or ticketing system is beneficial.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.