Full-Time Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist
At Dynatron Software, we help automotive service departments increase revenue and profitability with our suite of services. We strive to be a people-first company where employees enjoy coming to work, the people they work with, and are given the autonomy to succeed. Our company culture is built on a foundation of teamwork, accountability, integrity, clear communication, and positive attitudes.
We are currently looking to add new talent to our growing team!
About the Role:
The remote based Data Entry Specialist is responsible for reviewing dealer client invoices and translating relevant information to worksheets. This is a measured position with weekly and monthly required quotas.
Qualified Candidates Need:
- 1+ year data entry experience or Dealership service department/automotive industry experience preferred, but not required
- Strong reading comprehension and pattern recognition skills, with the ability to identify and summarize key information
- Ability to learn new software applications and be comfortable working on diverse types of computer programs, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive, computer-based tasks
- Ability to perform duties with goal-oriented work methodology and adhere to stringent timelines
- Strong knowledge of Google tools preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment with minimal supervision
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Review and translate information from client invoices to Excel
- Ensure defined processes and verbal instructions are followed and completed in an efficient manner and that priority items are addressed within the given timelines
- Occasionally required to make calls to customers
- Other duties and special projects assigned or approved by management
In Return for Your Expertise, You Will Receive:
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, stock options, work from home and flexible scheduling depending on job requirements, professional development opportunities, 9 paid holidays, and 15 days PTO.
- Home office setup support for remote employees.
- A welcome “swag bag” with branded clothing as an official welcome to the team.
- The chance to work for an organization that puts people first and fosters a culture of teamwork, integrity, communication, accountability, and positive attitude!
Dynatron Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.