Part-Time Data Entry Associate
Title: Data Entry Associate
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Are you ready to take the next ambitious step in your career? Do you believe in the transformative power of philanthropy and want to be part of a team dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion? If so, Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY, wants to hear from you!
The Data Entry Associate will play an important role in maintaining accurate and up-to-date donor and gift information within the IA Raiser’s Edge (NXT) database. Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy will directly contribute to the success of our fundraising efforts.
- Accurately input donor and gift details into the fundraising database, prioritizing data integrity and completeness.
- Regularly review and validate data for precision, consistency, and entirety.
- Assist in the prompt and accurate processing and acknowledgment of donations, maintaining clear communication with donors.
- Generate both standard and ad-hoc reports as requested by the Director of IA Finance or other team members.
- Aid in establishing and implementing best practices for data entry and management, and uphold strict confidentiality when handling sensitive donor information.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with a preferred Associates Degree
- Some courswork in related field preferred
- Prior data entry experience, ideally in fundraising or nonprofit setting
- Proficiency in fundraising databases and software (e.g., Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, Salesforce) is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial transactions and terminology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
About Pratt Institute:
Pratt Institute provides the creative leaders of tomorrow the professional knowledge and experience to make a better world. A world-class and internationally ranked college with programs in art, design, architecture, liberal arts and sciences, and information studies, Pratt offers nearly 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Institute’s impact expands beyond its 25-acre residential campus in Brooklyn to cutting-edge facilities throughout the borough, a landmark building and public gallery in Manhattan, as well as an extension campus, Pratt Munson College of Art and Design in Utica, New York. On Governors Island, Pratt is a core partner on the Stony Brook University team selected to develop the New York Climate Exchange, a research and educational hub poised to establish New York City as the global leader for the most pressing issue of our time: climate change. Another extension of Pratt’s campus is the Research Yard, a 20,000-square-foot facility that brings together the research activities of Pratt Institute under one roof in the Brooklyn Navy Yard (BNY).
SALARY is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $25/hr. This is a fully remote position.