Full-Time Customer Training Specialist
Title: Customer Training Specialist
We’re Changing the Rentals Industry
Rentable is a profitable, Series B prop-tech startup known for building and operating one of the U.S.’s largest rental marketplaces – Rentable.co. In addition to our marketplace, we’ve recently launched an industry-leading SaaS platform that has seen great market traction. We’re looking for exceptional people to help further accelerate our growth.
We’re a 100% remote team of 90 spread across the U.S. from coast to coast. We operate on a strict no a**holes policy, and are proud to have built a community of highly performant people that take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
While we’ve raised $30MM+ to date from some of the world’s best investors, we’re profitable with a strong balance sheet and an indefinite runway. We pride ourselves on achieving rapid growth without having to incinerate capital.
If you like the idea of joining an industry-changing company made up of people who genuinely like each other, Rentable could be a great fit for you.
This role is responsible for ensuring that Rentable’s customers receive a world-class customer experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating effective learning curriculums and programming to empower SMB, mid-market, and enterprise clients to fully leverage our software platform. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the design, development, delivery, and analysis of training and certification programs. This role will work closely with the Customer Success, Client Support, and Product teams to develop internal and external content for training and best practices in the use of all Rentable products.
This includes developing systems for the ongoing audit and revision of content, collaborating in the editing and development of curricula, and developing protocols for measuring efficacy over time.
- Develop and deliver virtual instructor-led one-to-many or webinar-style training to Rentable customers & employees
- Mentor and coach training participants
- Collaborate and execute seamless handoff of customers between support, customer success, operations, internal subject matter experts, and other key stakeholders to train and certify clients at scale
- Leverage and re-structure training collateral, improve the program and own continual education initiatives for new and existing customers
- Identify needs for customer education: develop collateral; conduct webinars, seminars, and workshops; create improved on-demand learning opportunities for our customer base
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom-like instructional materials, aids, and manuals
- Implement structured learning experiences and training courses
- Identify, define, track, assess, and report metrics and training effectiveness
- Identify content learning gaps through internal and external feedback loops and develop a plan to address those gaps
- Ensure that the rollout of new materials, whether internal or external, has the approval of stakeholders and appropriately represents the ApartmentIQ brand
- Scope and manage daily projects to ensure on-time completion
- Effectively communicate projects of various scales including project status and challenges to key stakeholders
- Take initiative and be proactive without waiting for direction
- SaaS/Cloud applications training, education, communication, or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience facilitating instructor-led training with an understanding and application
- Strong project management experience to drive engagement
- Experience creating multimedia learning content for software applications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centered work environment
- Prior experience in SaaS, real estate, or proptech
- Technical aptitude and ability to identify alternative solutions to customer issues
- Ability to handle multiple, critical, high-priority issues with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication verbal, written, interpersonal with strong active listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and strong client orientation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and collaborate cross-functionally
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, drive, and a proactive nature
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance Program
- 401k Program
- No A**hole policy