Full-Time Customer Trading Support
Customer Trading Support
Work from anywhere. Telecommute a-okay.
Answer customer questions, make customers happy!
That fellow on the top of the mountain is lifting the customer upwards towards success… he’s not dropping the customer in a murderous rage.
Who you are
You have deep familiarity with trading and investing.
You write well.
You have the patience of a saint.
- Provide first-rate customer support through email, phone, chat, web and forums
- Answer questions related to Collective2 via email, chat, forum and phone call, and escalate when necessary
- Make customers feel warm and pleasant after every interaction with Collective2, without distributing opioids
- Be accountable and follow through until resolution
- Handle a variety of customer support tasks in a fast paced, small-company environment
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and suggest improvements to product designers and managers
- College education
- Trading or investing background
- Customer Support experience of more than 2 years
- A crisp, clear phone voice
- English fluency
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Fast, reliable internet connection
- Shiny, stable PC/Mac and good headset
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
Send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Customer Trading Support.”