Full-Time Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Meet your family’s new favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo viscose sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Support Specialist with experience in direct to consumer eCommerce transactions to enhance our customer experience team. In this role, you will be the primary and first point of contact for customer inquiries through different channels including email, social media channels, and/or chat (e.g., Gorgias and Facebook). This role requires excellent interpersonal communication skills, intuitive empathy, and impeccable writing skills.
Schedule: This role will need to work either the Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday shift. Our busiest hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern time; we offer flexibility on schedules.
Additionally the incumbent must be available for weekly team meetings and monthly All-Hands Company meeting.
Location: This is a remote position located anywhere in the United States. No VISA sponsorship is offered for this position.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer inquiries regarding the product and the brand maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Understand the customer’s needs and execute the appropriate policies and procedures that best serve the company and customer.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner via email, social media, or chat applications.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns to provide the highest level of customer care in the industry.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments using Gorgias.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries.
- Able to handle a high volume of emails and messages from customers while creating a positive experience.
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards.
- Become a raving fan of all things Little Sleepies and able to communicate effectively about our products and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of customer service experience in a DTC, eCommerce industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including Google products (or equivalent such as Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Experience with Shopify and social media platforms such as Facebook
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management multi-tasker, able to prioritize projects and follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with communication escalations
- Highly empathetic
- A no task is too small’ attitude willing to jump in as needed to support the team.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off, vacation.
- Sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Home office stipend.
- Internet stipend.
- Company discount.
- Team building activities.
- Company-issued computer.