Customer Support Associate
Customer Support Associate
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be on the front lines of interaction for all of our internal and external stakeholders including clients, pharmacies, patients, and clinicians. You will be responding to all inquiries and fielding technical issues with robust knowledge of our internal processes. You will work closely with clinicians and the clinical operations team to ensure consults are getting handled in a timely manner.
- Responding to support tickets and calls in timely manner
- Triage queries to the appropriate internal team members for review and resolution
- Effectively escalate urgent support requests
- Utilize ZenDesk to review, respond, and triage
- Collaborate with Customer Support Team on projects and initiatives as needed
- 1+ years of customer support or related experience in a high-volume, fast-paced customer centric role
- Experience in Health Care or Startup environments is a plus
- Great people skills found in empathy, ability to building trust and patience
- Clear communication; excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to adapt and move quickly, works well under pressure specifically with ambiguity
- Experience working with cross functional team to drive improvement in all parts of the company
- Experience with ZenDesk, Looker, AirTable a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.