Customer Success Operations Specialist
Senior Customer Success Operations Specialist
Senior Customer Success Operations Specialist
Productboard is seeking a Senior Customer Success Operations Specialist to support the Customer Success, Services and Support teams by building and maintaining processes and systems, providing reporting and analytics, facilitating internal enablement, and supporting inter-team collaboration and communication.
On a typical day, you will…
- Support our CS Organization by:
- Establish the dashboards, views and reports that allow insight into the teams’ performance and impact against our objectives (for example, CS Scorecard)
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Support additional analytics needs such as Success CSAT program, capacity planning and management
- Collaborate with Data team to build out the reporting capabilities that we need to be successful
- Support our Processes & People
- Ongoing communication, enablement and governance of existing and new processes that impact the CS organization, our customers, and our cross-functional partners (sales, product, marketing)
- Take ownership for communicating to Success leadership the efficiency and efficacy of our Customer Success actions toward business outcomes while making recommendations for improvements
- Collateral management for internal and customer facing materials and programs
- Support our Systems
- Build and operationalize the customer journey map within our systems, helping to automate work.
- Maintain all of the platforms and tools that are utilized by the CS team are integrated and optimized for the processes, reporting and functionality that make us efficient and effective
- Interface with our internal Operations and Development teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions.
- For example, Vitally, Salesforce, Looker, Notion, Zendesk, Slack, Miro, Productboard, Google Drive, Chorus
- 6+ years in a sales or success operations role. Competent in Salesforce administration. Experience with CS systems preferred (gainsight, totango, churnzero, vitally, etc)
- Experience with SaaS oriented Customer success function as outlined above
- Guide customer segmentation strategy, account assignments and maintenance, delivery backlog, and data hygiene for customer health & revenue tracking
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large group in English
- Outstanding problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent eye for process improvement toward clear business outcomes.
- Ability to build effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and customer management analytics software preferred
- University degree preferred
- Excellent English (company communication language)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. More than 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
With offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Brno and Prague, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Tiger Global Management, Dragoneer Investment Group, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
In January 2022, we closed our $125M Series D round, which put us into the Unicorn category of companies, with a valuation of $1.7B.
- Join at the golden startup age established stability of a Unicorn with space for individual impact
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software
- You can help change the way that products are built all over the world
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- We are recognized as one of the hottest tech startups on the market today, named by Forbes magazine and Business Insider as one of the best startup employers to bet your career on and are regularly recognized for our company culture
About our culture
Imagine working in a place where everything matters most importantly, you. At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Forming our company values was a group effort, with every employee allowed to contribute. From profit-sharing initiatives, like stock options, to open calendars and communication, we don’t waste time on politics or ego. We champion openness by sharing our goals, success, and failures.
Join colleagues who love what they do and who are invested in their work environment and the future of the company. Help shape our company, culture, and product!
Check out our LinkedIn Life page, Instagram profile, and People of Productboard FB page or listen to our People of Productboard podcast for a real feel of what life is like at Productboard.
Would you recommend working at Productboard as a great place to work? A simple question, but one that says it all. Are your employees satisfied and loyal? Are they promoters or detractors?
Asking this question to your employees you can find your net promoter score. Score around 30 is considered good and one above 50 is considered excellent. Companies like HubSpot who are heavily invested in company culture have an eNPS score of 83. At Productboard, we scored in our recent eNPS 93. And there are already 400 of us and we have offices all over the world.
Imagine how important the culture is to us when our eNPS is 93. How much leadership cares that we are happy and fully supported. Not only in the job but also in personal aspects of our lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard. We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other biascovered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment, including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Togetherness is one of our core values, and our Diversity Council helps to ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every person matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.